Partner with VOiCEup Berks!
Adults and youth connect with Berks County nonprofits through the VOiCEup Berks website and our online volunteer opportunity search. Partnering with VOiCEup Berks allows your organization to spread the word about your mission, expand your service output, engage more individuals, and have greater impact on the populations you serve. We welcome all Berks County nonprofits to partner with us.
Nonprofit Partners may:
- Post service opportunities on our project calendar and website
- Track your organization's volunteer history
Nonprofit Premier Partners (small annual fee) may:
- Be matched with volunteer groups from our corporate partners and youth programs
- Search our database for volunteers with particular skills and talents for skills-based volunteer needs (in progress)
- Submit in-kind donation requests on VOiCEup Berks Nonprofit Wishlist
- Receive VOiCEup Berks periodic newsletter, sharing special programs
- Receive announcements about funding opportunities from our corporate partners
- Be spotlighted through our newsletter and social media
- Showcased on VOiCEup Berks website on our Premier Partners page
Register with VOiCEup Berks now and try our Premier Partnership for free for six months!
VOiCEup Berks WILL NOT recruit / refer volunteers to:
- work with private individuals
- take part in political campaigns
- volunteer in any religious organization for the purposes of proselytizing. All work performed for religious organizations must be to provide a community need (i.e., food, clothing, tutoring, child socialization, etc.)
- replace paid workers with volunteers